I attended my very first ComicCon the other day – The Crystal Coast Con. I had a wonderful time!
And without further ado, here are my top five exhilarating moments:
1. Santiago Cirilo (pictured below) is incredibly enthusiastic and awesome! He spoke kindly to everyone and made the crowd smile! And that’s me… I wish I could rock a fedora like this guy!
2. I made a couple of new author friends! Dave Attwell’s book, Rotting Frontier, is available on Amazon. Additionally, Chrissy Lessey’s book, The Coven, is out! Please give these two a moment of your time. They are great people – and talented authors!
3. Look, I paid $20 to walk through the doors of the venue! Can I please get a break? Don’t charge me for frivolous indecencies like taking a picture in front of The Mystery Machine! But… I will say that some of these donations and charges benefit the community.
4. I NEED a storm trooper get up! This guy was also fun to follow around…
5. You bet your ass City-State and StarChild will be at this Con next year! And now, it’s time to get to work! #NaNoWriMo
All in all, Crystal Coast Con was very interesting, and it was enjoyable. Off to the next Con!